The purpose of this document is to lay out the guidelines for the exchanges that take place between the experts, iAdvize and brand representatives within the Livefeed.
On different levels, the Livefeed is a virtual place for people to chat. Experts access it via their « private space » within the ibbü app.
1. Experts can share tips, advice or information about new products.
2. Brands can directly contact Experts to inform them of new offers or internal contests.
3. Experts can warn iAdvize and the brands about technical issues, or if they have been offended on the Livefeed.
4. iAdvize shares results and news with the Experts.
5. Moderation within the Livefeed takes place afterwards so as to facilitate the exchanges between Experts.
It is extremely important that the exchanges between the different stakeholders are polite and respectful.
Therefore, Experts, brands and iAdvize commit to respecting the following principles during their chats in the Livefeed.
• Respect other Experts, iAdvize, the brands and/or their representatives
• Insults, threats, offensives remarks and personal attacks are forbidden within the Livefeed.
• Xenophobic, homophobic, racist or any other kind of discriminatory comment are forbidden within the Livefeed.
• Bad jokes and shady comparisons are often offensive.
• This kind of message is not welcome within the Livefeed.
• If another expert’s comment seems inappropriate, please do not respond.
• Please notify iAdvize (email@example.com).
• In order to protect your privacy, be careful not to share any personal information (email address or phone number) in your comments.
• In case of non-compliance with the above guidelines, iAdvize reserves the right, if judged necessary, to delete all comments or exclude Experts who do not respect this charter of good behavior on the Livefeed.