Our technical recommendations to use the ibbü platform as well as possible.
iAdvize is an Internet application which requires a highspeed Internet access.
iAdvize works most efficiently with the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari. For the utmost experience, we especially recommend Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Recommended browsers :
- Edge, the last two versions
- Firefox, the last two versions
- Chrome, the last two versions
- Safari*, the last version
Supported browsers :
- Edge 15 and more
- Firefox 45 and more
- Chrome 51 and more
- Safari 11 and more
- Opera 38 and more
- Internet Explorer 11
2/ Operating system for the mobile app
The ibbü app is compatible with the following OS :
- Apple iOS 10.3 and more
- Android 4.1 and more
3/ Web-based network
Our solution uses protocols to exchange data in real time. Hence, it reacts to instabilities of the Internet connection, network-based web filtering, or an insufficient bandwidth connection.
Any of these can lead to an unintentional disconnection from the control screen, messages that cannot be delivered or a slot utilization of the tool.
If you face any of these problems, we advise you to follow these recommendations:
- Use an ethernet/wired connection (cable RJ45) instead of Wifi (the main source for instability).
- A broadband network of 2Mb/s for downloads and 500Ko/s for uploads.
- Try to avoid other downloads when using the control screen.
- Your firewall and/or antivirus must allow the server to access the domain iadvize.com