Update 31st of March 2020 - We adapt the criteria allowing to access other missions during this critical period.
To access one or more additional missions it is necessary to pass the associated quiz(zes).
Also your profile and quiz application will be considered if:
- Your support quality is satisfying the visitors you are currently advising: Your satisfaction is at least 4,3/5 for your last 30 days of activity.
- You still have enough capacity to handle chats for another mission: Your occupation rate must not be over 60%.
- If you are an expert being on a suspended mission you have the possibility from now on to pass other quizzes in the ibbü app in order to access other missions. If your main mission is reactivated at the end of the crisis and your secondary mission turns out to be permanent, you will be able to stay in both of them.
- Please note: the missions being opened during the Covid-19 are often complementary missions which are likely to end after the sanitary crisis.
If your profile is accepted the ibbü team will come back to you as soon as possible. Once you have been chosen you will have to complete the auto-training for the concerned mission before you can join it.
Keep in mind:
- It can be difficult to stay focused when you are chatting on various missions having different topics.
- Also chatting on missions having different payment models can turn out to be confusing.
- In the end, whatever the topics of the missions are, a high number of entering chats needs a strong ability to concentrate. It can therefore be useful to reduce the maximum number of simultaneous chats if needed.