Our quizzes are not easy to pass and we are highly selective when it comes to approving the experts to our missions. The reason for that is that our partner brands expect us to provide the best possible experience to their online customers. Generally, we tend to follow the below criteria during our evaluation process.
- You are knowledgeable about the brand and its products and your knowledge goes beyond the basic descriptions and specifications
- You are able to provide customized advice to online shoppers about certain products based on either personal experience or extensive knowledge of the product and its features
- You are a native speaker or of fluent proficiency in the language required by the mission
- You are able to clearly communicate your thoughts and suggestions to customers in an appropriate and fitting manner, as if you are assisting the customer in store, in person
- You are intuitive and perceptive, you can understand what the customer wants without asking too many follow-up questions and provide an answer in a timely manner
- You remain relatable when chatting with customers. You don’t want them to think that they are chatting with a bot!
- You are very customer centric - you care about the visitors and really listen to their questions and concerns. You are patient, friendly, and always willing to help.
- You are tech savvy and able to navigate the ibbü platform and its features in a quick, efficient manner in order to better assist the customer
The average processing time after you’ve submitted the quiz is normally 1-2 business days. However, large volumes of applications, regional and national holidays, and unforeseen events may delay the processing time.