You still have some questions about the Super Expert program? This article is for you.
What is the Super Expert program?
Why was I chosen to participate in this program ?
What is my participation in the program ?
Is the program obligatory?
If you do not wish to participate in the program you must let us know by responding to the email invitation. In this case, we will be following our standard procedure of performance warnings. It is therefore in your interest to participate in this program, instead of having to improve on our own.
What happens when the program ends?
- If you succeed in reaching the objective, you will then be able to continue your mission by always taking into account the advice previously shared by your Super Expert.
- However, if you do not succeed in reaching the given objective, then we will be forced to proceed with the standard performance warnings linked to your below average performance on the mission.
- If the conditions are met, then you will receive remuneration for your work. The remuneration is $50 per expert.
- If the conditions are not met, then you will not receive any remuneration.
What are the conditions of remuneration of the Super Expert?
- The expert you are advising achieves his or her objectives.
- The expert you advise has 20 rated conversations if the objective concerns his satisfaction score or 100 conversations if the objective concerns his conversion rate.
- You post at least 1 publication per week.
How to become a Super Expert?
Why wasn't I contacted to be Super Expert?
If you met the above conditions but you still haven't been contacted to become a Super Expert, it's because there isn't necessarily a place for everyone... But you may be contacted soon, so stay tuned.