Congratulations, you are an ibbü expert!
Before you can receive messages from online shoppers, you first have to log in : https://app.ibbu.com
Let's dive into the discussion panel.
Join the "Livefeed" where you can chat, ask questions or share experiences with other experts chatting for the same brand.
Reach the ibbü Help Center, check your notification settings, manage your canned answers
To start receiving chats, go online. Don't forget to put your status offline if you are temporarily away. Log out completely if you want to quit the application.
When in a conversation with an online shopper, you can see the current page the customer is navigating on. It should help you to better understand their problems and to react more quickly.
The conversation window displays all the messages you exchange with the customers. Therefore, it is the main tool for ibbü experts.
You can receive up to 4 simultaneous chats and switch from one to the next whenever you want.
To divide your desk into several windows, click on the pictogram at the top left corner :
At the bottom of your conversation panel is a bar containing all of your discussions in the form of boxes.
Each box contains information about the discussion:
- An icon indicating the chat channel currently used
- Few letters identifying the project ("iAdvize" in this screenshot) followed by the contact ID
- Time elapsed since the last message and the duration of the conversation
- The last message of the visitor
There are 3 colours that enable you to identify which conversation must be prioritized:
- In green, the active conversation on the screen.
- In red, conversation waiting for a response from you.
- In white, conversation awaiting a response from the visitor.
The visitor status is displayed :
- In red, the visitor is offline.
In green, the visitor is still online.
Click on a box to display the associated discussion on your conversation panel.