The collaborative space's goal is to promote mutual assistance among experts from all ibbü missions about common topics related to their use of the ibbü platform.
The collaborative space - how does it work?
The collaborative space is divided into 3 main categories allowing you to address a variety of topics. Please make sure you choose the most appropriate category and don't ask the same question several times in different categories.
- Your suggestions: use the collaborative space to share your feedback on the use of the platform. We will send them to the P&E team.
- Technical support: if you notice a bug or if you have any issue using a feature, please report your problem here.
- What's up? : in this section, we will inform you on hot topics, new developments on the ibbü platform or planned maintenance operations.
Before starting a new conversation, do a quick search to make sure your question or comment hasn't already been shared to avoid duplications and check if an article addresses your subject in the knowledge base.
Politeness and good manners: show respect for others, use courtesy when asking for information, be patient and remain calm (otherwise the situation could deteriorate and the conversation no longer be useful).
All insults, threats, offensives remarks, personal attacks and xenophobic, homophobic, racist or any other kind of discriminatory comment statements are forbidden (and will be moderated if necessary).
In order to protect your privacy, be careful not to share any personal information (email address or phone number) in your comments and messages.
Respect and enforce these rules of good behavior to enjoy a positive experience on the collaborative space! If you encounter any problem, don't hesitate to report it to the moderator.
Politeness and good manners
To respect this user-friendly collaborative space and feel confident while using it, we recommend you:
- Be courteous when talking to an online visitor, say "Hello", "Thank you", "Please",...
- Don't get upset: if a publication annoys you just ignore it.
- Don't use too many capital letters: capital letters are usually USED TO SHOUT AT YOUR INTERLOCUTOR.
- Be careful with your spelling and avoid using SMS language, this will help your interlocutor better understand you.
- Insults are obviously forbidden.
Relevancy of the comments
The collaborative space should allow you to get informed and express yourself on subjects you share with all the other experts, whatever your mission or field of expertise. You shouldn't share your own private topics such as your earnings, the number of chats handled or the brand's targeting strategy.
Warning: we will automatically filter and/or moderate any publication that goes beyond the scope of this collaborative space.
The role of our moderators (and administrators) is to enforce the rules of good conduct to make sure that only relevant conversations are shared within the collaborative space.
Their missions are the following:
- Respond to your publications and nurture conversations if necessary
- Delete messages or conversations that do not respect the rules of good behavior
- Temporarily or permanently exclude experts that interfere with the proper functioning of the collaborative space by not respecting this charter of good behavior.
As an ibbü expert, you choose to contribute to the collaborative space. We thank you for respecting this space and its users in order to maintain a positive atmosphere and continue to develop it.